Yep, definitely spamming now.

Anyway, porn! As close to a PWP as I am likely to get: two people making out, in an executive washroom. (I know, right? Where's my executive washroom with hot people sexing in it?)

Showers of Blessing
rating: explicit
pairing: Bruce Wayne/Clark Kent
word count: 5Kish
summary: In the first few weeks of their relationship, Clark and Bruce encounter. . . a problem. Bruce is good at fixing things.



Bruce's mouth on his was hot and fierce, and he was still getting used to the way the entire room tipped over onto its side whenever Bruce sealed their mouths together.
elf: Nightwing: If you're not gone when I turn around--hey! My eyes are up here. (Eyes up here)

From: [personal profile] elf


This is not spamming; this is helping revive a fandom that was badly damaged by the official owners' stupid reboot decisions. We need new voices; a lot of our older ones are disheartened.

DCU is a timeless fandom. Canon spans over 70 years and every form of media known to man; everyone born after WWII is a newbie. (Okay, probably not exactly true. But this is a fandom where many fans have more awareness of its history and character relationships than the authorized, official creators.)

MOAR FICS YAY!
mekare: a sleeping blue sheep under the Dreamwidth logo (Default)

From: [personal profile] mekare


Spam away, spam away. There can never be enough Bruce/Clark in the world. But dammit I can't read this now, I need to go to bed. I will bookmark this and read and comment tomorrow! *superexcited*
mekare: a sleeping blue sheep under the Dreamwidth logo (Default)

From: [personal profile] mekare


Oh God! Now I read it and re-read the title and just exploded with laughter!
Hot! And alien differences! (a major kink of mine) Yay!
.

Profile

fabularasa: (Default)
fabularasa
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags